BFA presents a set of solutions that suport the development of activities linked to the Agribusiness sector.
To finance in a short term the costs with the agricultural campaign of annual crops, such as corn, soy, vegetables and tubers of permanent crops (e.g. fruit trees) and livestock farming (chicks, feed, medicines) of the Companies linked to the agriculture, livestock sector.
Companies linked to the agricultural and livestock sector, with an annual crop production cycle.
- Competitive interest rates;
- Deadlines for reimbursement of amounts used compatible with the nature of the activity;
- Use according to the Customer's needs;
- Benefits of BNA Notice 10/22 incentives;
Up to 12 months
Informative Technical Sheet
For more information click here.
- Full certificate of the Commercial Registry with endorsement of the Management or Board of Directors in functions and form of obligation, issued in less than one year;
- Financial statements for the last 3 years, certified by an accountant or accounting expert registered in the Order of Accountants and Expert Accountants of Angola;
- Minutes of the General Meeting (company by quotas) or of the board of directors (sociedades anónimas) with approval of the decision to contract credit and guarantees;
- Declaration of tax status;
- Declaration of Social Security contributory status;
- Any powers of attorney, drawn up by a notary, which expressly contain the mention of special powers to contract credit and/or provide guarantees with BFA;
- Letter of acceptance of loan conditions;
- Valid personal identification document of representatives;
- If a national citizen: Identity Card;
- If a foreign citizen: valid passport or resident card.
- Public guarantee, if applicable;
- Blank promissory note, signed by the client/company, with the endorsement of the spouses and/or partners;
- Mortgage pledge on real estate;
- Pledge of supply contracts;
- Other real guarantees; Consignment of revenue.
Credit Analysis Checklist
Note: the Feasibility Study under Notice BNA No. 10 /2022 and PAC (including Projects in the Agribusiness sector) must contain the elements described in this annex (Checklist – Feasibility Study).
For more information, go to a BFA Branch or call the BFA Service Line 923 120 120.